[solved] TFT_HX8357_Due : HVGA 480x320 3.2 TFTLCD Shield on Arduino Due

Hi All

I would like to use this combination to check a method (Bridge Pattern) to display text with update from buffer to display avoiding flashing effect.

But even the test example "Free_Font_Demo" only shows a white screen.
My display has an ILI9481, I checked with #define ILI9481 and with #define ILI9481_8BIT.

I know that white screen is covered in many topics, but this may be a new combination and a new library.

This topic is related to topic "A display (shield) with RAM".

Any help would be highly appreciated! I would like this solution combinat for my own use also.

Solved.

It works with #define HX8357B.

For the original library on Arduino MEGA I had to use #define ILI9481 for this display to work correctly.
I will re-check this later, because the new library can't be used with MEGA.

I should have checked this before posting, but this combination may be of interest anyway.

@ZinggJM

Glad to hear you have it working. Thanks for the update.

hola, necesito ayuda con la pantalla me sausa mucho problemas programarla, necesito programas un reloj, tempreatura y humedad.

ANAN:
hola, necesito ayuda con la pantalla me sausa mucho problemas programarla, necesito programas un reloj, tempreatura y humedad.

"mucho problemas" is my daily hobby. But you need to state your problem in more detail in the language used in this topic (English).

There may be a Spanish section, or else you can create one and try to get answers in your language there.