play sound wav files using arduino

i tried to play sound using arduino but i didnt know how to ? so im searching for help im using arduino nano and the micro sd card adapter module
this module
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1pcs-lot-Micro-SD-card-mini-TF-card-reader-module-SPI-interfaces-with-level-converter-chip/32735273502.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dnfT8bk

Use this libiary GitHub - TMRh20/TMRpcm: Arduino library for asynchronous playback of PCM/WAV files direct from SD card. Arduino Uno,Nano,Mega etc supported

The Arduino doesn't have a DAC but the tmrPCM library "fakes it" with PWM. I've never tried it so that's about all I can tell you.

Or, you can get an audio shield that's got the DAC, a dedicated audio clock, and memory slot and the processing power to handle the audio. ...Or you could get a Raspberry Pi.

The Arduino doesn't have a DAC but the tmrPCM library "fakes it" with PWM. I've never tried it so that's about all I can tell you.

It uses a similar technique in my code, this is what it sounds like.

I am using the Robertsonics wave trigger $50, which is the only way I could figure out to do it without a half second of latency. It's pretty user friendly.