Lilypad Arduino uploading disasters

Hi guys!
I've got some issues with my Lilypad Arduino.
When I try to upload the code, it gives me these messages:

avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00

I've searched around the web for some solution before to write here, these are some trials I've done:
-Install all FTDI drivers (now my computer sees the serial port but can't communicate at all)
-Uninstall/Reinstall IDE
-Changed USB cable
-Changed USB port
-Press the reset button before/while uploading

None of these solutions work.
I'm running on a Mac OSX 10.10.5 Yosemite.
Anyone have some ideas? Maybe could be some hardware problems? I'm not so practical with Lilypad stuffs, a friend of mine gave me these things and I want to give them a try.
Down here you can see the Lilypad conections and an excerpt of the "Tools" menu (it's in Italian), if this can help.
Thank you, see ya!
A.

Schermata 2017-09-21 alle 00.15.04.png

Hi. I'm assuming you've set the Lilypad settings properly in the Arduino IDE? That means the Tools/Board settings for the board, version, and COM port. If you're using a Linux system, the permissions also need to be okay. If all that is fine, then the board might have a hardware problem. If that's the case, you'll need to report it to the manufacturer.

Hi. It looks like your tools settings are okay. Not sure if you are using Linux or Mac. If you're using Linux, you need to add your username to the dialout group. Otherwise you won't have permissions on the serial port. More info here.

ardanoviz:
Hi guys!
I've got some issues with my Lilypad Arduino.
When I try to upload the code, it gives me these messages:

avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00

I've searched around the web for some solution before to write here, these are some trials I've done:
-Install all FTDI drivers (now my computer sees the serial port but can't communicate at all)
-Uninstall/Reinstall IDE
-Changed USB cable
-Changed USB port
-Press the reset button before/while uploading

None of these solutions work.
I'm running on a Mac OSX 10.10.5 Yosemite.
Anyone have some ideas? Maybe could be some hardware problems? I'm not so practical with Lilypad stuffs, a friend of mine gave me these things and I want to give them a try.
Down here you can see the Lilypad conections and an excerpt of the "Tools" menu (it's in Italian), if this can help.
Thank you, see ya!
A.