Budding engineer needs donations for robotics science project (Grand Rapids, Mi)

I have a science project on may 6th and I needed to make a robot but are unable to purchase parts, So I am asking that anyone please donate parts, What I needed was an arduino, Rover (boe bot) ect. I have been studying the arduino for such time but do not have one. Thanks!

So nobody wants to help??

100Grand:
I have a science project on may 6th and I needed to make a robot but are unable to purchase parts, So I am asking that anyone please donate parts, What I needed was an arduino, Rover (boe bot) ect. I have been studying the arduino for such time but do not have one. Thanks!

First off, you might want to change the title of this post to something like "Budding engineer needs donations for robotics science project" or something similar; also, you might want to add your location so that people know where they might be shipping things to.

Why are you unable to purchase parts? Is it a matter of budget? What is your budget? I could probably tell you everything you would need to buy for about $25-35.00 USD to build a simple robot (but there would be a -ton- of assembly needed; you would have to build the Arduino nearly from scratch), provided you are in the USA and have a local Goodwill or other thrift store outlet nearby...

As you have internet access, this might be a (temporary?) solution: - http://www.buildinginternetofthings.com/2012/03/25/arduino-simulators/ -

Hi,
Maybe give a shipping address and also tell us more about yourself, the program and school you are at, and what you want to do in the future..

Dont get me wrong, but seems you have a string of deception going on already, on this forum...Is this another one ?!?
But maybe your details, as asked, might sort you the required things.

What im trying to make is a robot, Im at Potters house highschool in grand rapids mi

terryking228:
Hi,
Maybe give a shipping address and also tell us more about yourself, the program and school you are at, and what you want to do in the future..