Building a CAN API for Arduino DUE

zabaat:
Lufe - I'm working to build a better "industrial protocol" arduino board, integrating modbus / rs232 (12v) and CAN and 2x Due chips. I just saw Palliser's ethernet addin and am debating adding that in by exposing those pins off of the dues for future expansion for profinet if possible. Is this something you would be interest in collaborating in?

Zabaat (and everybody else too, of course)

I'm developing for several projects I'm involved in a multifunctional shield with RS485, TTL UART, CAN BUS, TTL digital GPIO, discrete open-ground outputs, relay module and Analog Input port, for the MEGA board.
CAN BUS is based on MCP2515 IC, but I would absolutely prefer to use an internal CAN peripheral, therefore I'm following very closely the evolution of the Due board. Testings of this board will start middle February and if everything goes ok, I'll be presenting it soon.

As I told in my introduction, I'm not an Arduino expert nor a programmer guru, but I really would like to collaborate with any interesting project like the one you are presenting.

Estimado Palliser
I'm looking forward to test as soon as possible this CAN library. Being able to have direct access to CAN from a CortexM3 processor... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: this sounds sooooo good!!!
I'll get today all my 3.3V CAN transceivers, I'll mount them tomorrow or Monday and I will have my DUE CAN test bench available for you!

Cheers

Lufe