Good Day in Big D

It's a fine day here in the Big D with one exception. Our dog is going through a "false pregnancy". Poor thing thinks my wife and I are her puppies.

Beats having her think you're her lunch.

Oh, we went through a bit of that! Not actually thinking we were lunch but WAY too much biting. Terriers are well named!

OTOH, sounds like you could get a free lunch! Or at least a beverage, anyway.

:~ oof.

Boston needs a name like Big B - all they have is Beantown.

Getting hit with January snowstorm #5 I think, another 6-12" on the way. If they declare another snow day, the kids will be in school until July! Getting good use out of my snowblower this year!

I wonder how the guy with the snow melting rain guage is making out.

How do we get a bigger font when typing responses? This is like size 4 font or something, just too small.

Boston needs a name like Big B - all they have is Beantown.

All better than the nickname I have for Houston!

Getting good use out of my snowblower this year!

Arduino project? Remote control? Autonomous (with the obvious safety kill switch)?

I wonder how the guy with the snow melting rain guage is making out.

Hmmm. Good question. My father-in-law might appreciate something like that.

How do we get a bigger font when typing responses? This is like size 4 font or something, just too small.

No doubt! On my 1024x768 it is too bad but on this display I need a magnifying glass! Especially that quote font size. What is that? Like 6 pixels high?

Arduino project? Remote control? Autonomous (with the obvious safety kill switch)?

I wish! Got to do some muscling around still, very much a manual thing. At least no lifting & twisting like shoveling takes.