Need Arduino phone number to purchase for a school

I teach at a high school in NY state, USA. In order to add Arduino.cc as a vendor, my school needs to get a phone number (and if possible a fax number). I can't find either anywhere. I've sent multiple emails to arduino.cc, but haven't received a response.

Can I get a phone number for arduino.cc?

Bob Quinn
Suffern High School
Suffern, NY

The people who help on this Forum are not associated with the Arduino store.

I don't know but I would be very surprised if there is an official phone number or (especially) a fax number.

Perhaps you can get what you want from another supplier?

If it's a small order maybe a member of staff could buy it personally and get reimbursed by the school?

...R

Probably the best way to get in contact with someone who can give you an authoritative answer is via this form:

Thanks both of you for your answers. I have emailed them & also submitted requests to their website. After multiple requests, they finally told me that they don't have a phone number that they can give me.

It's unfortunate, because we'll have to purchase from somebody else. Thanks for your help!

-Bob

quinnrj:
It's unfortunate, because we'll have to purchase from somebody else. Thanks for your help!

Sounds like the school's purchasing system is out of date :slight_smile:

...R

Ask'em to send you a fax with an explanation about the school's purchase policy.