MKR1000 setting up OTA WiFi issues

My IoT projects are based on the Particle Photon, and just let me say that the Particle Photon OTA WiFi is "set it up and forget it", so nice so simple. I have not found out the same thing using the MKR1000. I followed up these instructions: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/WiFi101OTA - it works the very first time, second time it failed.
I followed up these instructions: Getting started with the Arduino MKR1000 & Johnny-Five | by Charlie Gerard | Medium
Nahhh! It failed. What a pain! Wow! Why's so difficult to set up the OTA WiFi using the MKR1000?????????

Are there any simple instructions to follow up to set up the OTA WiFi rather than expending lots of time and energy investigating why the OTA WiFi is not working on this thing ?

I want to set up IoT projects in the attic, outside in the cold backyard, etc., and never touch them again other than changing the programs.

how did it failed? did you upload a sketch with the OTA library?

Juraj:
how did it failed? did you upload a sketch with the OTA library?

Yes , I did, but like I said, the second time does not work. Here is how it fails, the first time it take the password, the second time around, if just refuses to take the same password.

And yes, yes, I uploaded a sketch with OTA library, as far as I know, the WiFi101 and WiFi101OTA library are installed, etc.

italex33:
Yes , I did, but like I said, the second time does not work. Here is how it fails, the first time it take the password, the second time around, if just refuses to take the same password.

And yes, yes, I uploaded a sketch with OTA library, as far as I know, the WiFi101 and WiFi101OTA library are installed, etc.

did the OTA uploaded sketch have the same password?
can you copy here the arduinoOTA command and the output in the IDE console?

Juraj:
did the OTA uploaded sketch have the same password?
can you copy here the arduinoOTA command and the output in the IDE console?

Sorry, sent back the buggy Arduino thing.