Temperature/humidity/pressure logger and webserver

After playing some time with the Arduino I decided to build a small sensor unit which is able to monitor the temperature, pressure and humidity. I chosed the ethernet shield with SD card function to store the data and make it accessable through ethernet. Here are the features:

• Webserver for displaying the temperature, humidity and pressure
  • Data logger on SD card
  • intervall: log every 10 mins data into *.csv file (import into spreadsheet possible), in between access via webserver possibe (unfortunately no parallel activity of web access and the SD card function is possible)
  • for each month a separate file is beeing created
  • two leds (green: normal operation, yellow: writing to SD card)

For more info and the code see here: http://tinyurl.com/6j8ebe8

Axel

Hi Axel, i hope you understan my poor english.

I would try to do a datalogger, with differents sensors and a SDshield. I want to leave it outside, so i have to learn how to power the arduino with a rechargable battery with a solar panel or something.

and i have to choose the best sensors that i have available.

greetings. :sweat_smile:

Hi Alcafuz,
I'm working right now on a weather station for outdoor usage.... same idea :slight_smile:
I will post my results here in the forum, when finished. Indoor unit (transmitting the data from outside to an inside unit via XBEE) is ready, but working on the power supply of the sensor. I damaged somehow 2 LiPo batteries and chargers and i dont know why. Maybe the voltage for the charger by the solar panels have been to high... will adjust the voltage for my 3rd try.
Another problem is the put the sensor water proof outside but with good air exchange for the temperature and humidity.
If you have specific questions, let me know!
Regards
Axel

Thanks for the answer, im gonna read your code and i'll do some questions XD, also i have to read about the liPo batteries, are you using any sparkfun circuit or something for charge the batteries??.

Jupp Sparkfun battery and charger!

Hi again, I was reading your code, and i'm a little confused (i must to learn a lot yet), i think i will try with a microSD shield and a RTC, maybe later i can add a ethernet functionality, because is very useful but complicated for me now.

I have a question, (maybe stupid question):

how can i know the RTC address? :roll_eyes:

Thanks.

Its fixed, each I2C device has a unique adress. Like a serial no oder MAC adress. (as far as I know)