Help with arduino 7 segment rtc clock

The code is ok. Its running as expected. But i need one more thing. I want to show days like sat, sun, mon etc. But I don't understand where & how to start.

4 digit all function clock.ino (38.3 KB)

What type of display do you want to use to display your time of the day and the day of the week? Is it 7-segment or Dot-matrix?

Please read this first.

By attaching your code and not posting it, you've basically cut off most of your help as people on mobile devices can't see it. It would be far smarter to post the code the way they describe in the forum instructions.

You did read the instructions didn't you? You didn't just plop down and skip that did you? You know, that's what separates those who will succeed at coding and electronics from those who won't. The ones who succeed are the type who aren't afraid to read the directions first. In this hobby it can be really important.

Matter of fact, I bet if you read the documentation for the Time library you'd find out that your problem is already mostly solved. All you have to do is figure out how to print that number to your display, which if you've build a clock already should be trivial.

GolamMostafa:
What type of display do you want to use to display your time of the day and the day of the week? Is it 7-segment or Dot-matrix?

7 segment

Delta_G:
Please read this first.

By attaching your code and not posting it, you've basically cut off most of your help as people on mobile devices can't see it. It would be far smarter to post the code the way they describe in the forum instructions.

You did read the instructions didn't you? You didn't just plop down and skip that did you? You know, that's what separates those who will succeed at coding and electronics from those who won't. The ones who succeed are the type who aren't afraid to read the directions first. In this hobby it can be really important.

Matter of fact, I bet if you read the documentation for the Time library you'd find out that your problem is already mostly solved. All you have to do is figure out how to print that number to your display, which if you've build a clock already should be trivial.

Code is too big to post here

Suny94:
7 segment

Then --
font.png

Are you ready to accept it? If not, use dot-matrix led.
dotmatrix.png

font.png

dotmatrix.png

GolamMostafa:
Then --
font.png

Are you ready to accept it? If not, use dot-matrix led.
dotmatrix.png

i know that but i need help on coding.

Well, for starters, you will need some way of knowing the day of the week.
Here is a whole thread about that:
https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=198103.0

How do you want to drive your multiplexed 9-digit (6-digit for time and 3-digit for day) CC7SD Unit? Is it a direct port driven or through MAX7219 chip? Please, show/post your diagram. You need to do some works so that we can add with that or you can enlarge/modify them based on the feedback of the forum members.

GolamMostafa:
How do you want to drive your multiplexed 9-digit (6-digit for time and 3-digit for day) CC7SD Unit?

From a quick look at the code, it seems that the display only has 4 digits, and it is multiplexed directly by means of the Arduino pins. Also, the code itself seems to imply that a common cathode display is being used, though a comment within that code suggests that it is common anode.