how to impress a girl with arduino!

hello guys and girls! recently i brought a girl out on a date, and i wanted to make the event special, so i had my "helpers" help me out! my arduinos! basically it was just simple stuff, but the girl i brought out didnt know much about electronics so she was kinda impressed =) haha what i did was basically controlling the whole atmosphere wireless. turned off the lights, turn on dim lights turn on music player stuff like that. she was very surprised ! it was simple stuff, but it was romantic =) and lastly, i made a huge "I love You" sign and connected it to a servo motor . so the sign appeared when i commanded it to!

anybody had any similar experience? please do share =) and any suggestions for the future? haha

She liked you in the first place. Otherwise you'd be "a creep".

hahaha well thats true

<Imagining J.F Sebastian character in "Blade Runner" - " I MAKE friends. They're toys. My friends are toys. I make them. It's a hobby. ">

desmondttm123:
i made a huge "I love You" sign (...)

I hope that wasn't a first date!

haha no no it wasnt a first date, wanted to get more serious about the relationship haha

anyone with little or no electronic knowledge is impressed by those who do/can....

you'd have equally impressed her making an LED turn on....

hahaha true, but i think turning it on with style is what that matters =) dont think she will be impress if i switch it on with a button

AWOL:
<Imagining J.F Sebastian character in "Blade Runner" - " I MAKE friends. They're toys. My friends are toys. I make them. It's a hobby. ">

I laughed hard ! thanks

Sheesh! you are lucky man.

Look at me : I wrote WANTED! A Girl with LOVE for me and Arduino! and its been a Tonn posts since then STILL I'm SingleTONN , HAHA :%