Controlling 36v motor with arduino

Hello
I want to control a 36V motor with my arduino but not with a potenciometer, I want to control it with a simple button which change to 1 or 0 value. If "value"=0, the motor will turn at 200rpm, else the motor will turn at 400 (example). How could I do? If someone asks... Should I use safety elements for avoiding danger situations?
I have thought something with te PWM pins but the max imput current is 5V... or with the "analog" pins...
Thanks

Telmooo:
Hello
I want to control a 36V motor with my arduino but not with a potenciometer, I want to control it with a simple button which change to 1 or 0 value. If "value"=0, the motor will turn at 200rpm, else the motor will turn at 400 (example). How could I do? If someone asks... Should I use safety elements for avoiding danger situations?
I have thought something with te PWM pins but the max imput current is 5V... or with the "analog" pins...
Thanks

NO info on motor or 36 volt power source. You can control the speed with a button switch, IF YOU HAVE A MEANS TO KNOW THE SPEED! You have not included that information.

What is the "danger" and what are the safety features you are contemplating?

The pwm pins provide a voltage signal, not a supply current. You can use pwm to control a MOSFET to control the timeing of the power pulses fed to the motor and that way control the speed. Analog pins are the PWM pins.

Paul