Time and TimeAlarms Libraries – Ask here for help or suggestions

mem:
Time and TimeAlarms are libraries for handling time and time based tasks on Arduino. The code can be found here.

This thread is for help on how to use these libraries and suggestions for future improvements.

A thread specifically for discussing issues relating to updates in the beta test version can be found here (that thread will be closed after the beta testing is completed.

Hello mem,
I needed to use DS1307 Real-Time Clock on a project and saw the Time library, but I thought it was too big for what I needed (just to know day, month, year, hour, minute and second from DS1307), so I decided to create a new, simple library to achieve this task and its code is at GitHub:

I think we should integrate it, maybe creating a "driver interface" (just some conventions) so we can create drivers for many RTC chips and use the same code. What do you think?

Other thing I think that should be changed in Time library is the namespace of functions. Maybe using Time.hour(), Time.day() etc. instead of directly hour(), day() etc.