Multiple pulse sensors collaborating with sound and lcd

Dear lovely Arduino community,

I'm still sort of an Arduino virgin(didn't got to second base yet ;))

But is it possible to link up three pulse sensors, that creates an sound and also shows the heartbeat (line) onto an lcd screen.

Any help is appreciated <3

Brybry12:
But is it possible to link up three pulse sensors, that creates an sound and also shows the heartbeat (line) onto an lcd screen.

Anything's possible if you throw enough $$$ at it!

What kind of pulse sensors? How do they output their data? Why only one line if you have three sensors?

cedarlakeinstruments:
Anything's possible if you throw enough $$$ at it!

What kind of pulse sensors? How do they output their data? Why only one line if you have three sensors?

I have three pulse sensors form pulse sensors.com, it is an analogue sensor. And I was trying to figure out how to show the heart rate that every single sensor gets, onto an Nokia lcd screen. But also give the heartbeat an tone so it wil form an orchestra by those three heartbeats. So I suppose there has to be three separate circuits then.

Well, if you can give a link to the data sheets of actual sensor and the actual display and explain how you plan to do the tone part, we may be able to give suggestions on how to put it in a single circuit.

this is the data sheet for the pulse sensor.

And with the pre made projects from pulsesensors.com, it is possible (they say at least) to divide the heights of the heart rate, and these you can give an certain tone. Not sure yet how to get that working, but it should be possible.

Here you can see the serial plotter, this shows you an certain frequency, something 500/500, but that isn't too important yet.

And for the lcd screen I'm gonna use the Nokia 5110 display

But I'm not sure yet if I need to make three different circuits, or that it could all work on the same. Because the all do the same thing, only they have they're own information passing through.

That heart rate sensor outputs an analog signal. Sample that 10 times a second or so and you'll be able to get a nice curve out of it. Easy enough for an Arduino to do that for three such sensors.

That display is only 84x48 pixels so you have to think about how to squeeze three curves on one (have them overlap, probably).

For the tone: Arduinos have "tone" function for a very basic tone, I suppose there'll be better tone generators out there.

All in all a workload a single Arduino can handle easily.

Start with a single sensor, the tone() function for basic tone output and the display and get that working. After that adding two more should be fairly straightforward, as indeed they'd basically share the same code.