NMEA 2000 Shield

Hello Timo,

after a half year now I have found some time again to take a look into NMEA again. This also due to my Princess gets a "new" engine which needs again a digital interface.

We started beside selling diesel based heaters for boat and caravan. I was thinking about if it is possible to control the heaters through the protocol. From the library, I found the "tN2kTempSource" class. Like the name show, it is just a source.

So do you know about devices which can control the cabin temperature through the NMEA2K protocol? I could find yet something about this from my device, the Raymarine Axiom 9. Would be great if I could make an interface which then could control the heaters through some kind of panel or already existing multifunction device.

I am talking about this device https://marine-varmer.no/produkt/planar-2d-12-tm-3995-12v-2kw-pu27/ , please this is not meant as advertisement here. We do not sell outside NO,DK,SE as well. It would be also interesting to control warm water heater which we use the engine water heater for together with a tank.
There is also a SMS module which can turn on and control the heaters. With the right interface it should be able to control whatever device in from the NMEA2K network where it would make sense.

So do you know about devices which are able to controle heating systems, do you have an example like a panel which could be mounted several places on the boat to controle the things?