My first DYI shield ( and cheap too )

Hi guys;

I just finish my first shield. It is a proto model using a bigger breadboard ( well a mini, not a micro ) I use a perfboard that I have and cut to size using a hacksaw, 1 push-button switch ( reset ) , a green LED ( pin 13 LED ), the standard Ardiuno headers and a small breadboard. Did not cost me much, $1.00 + 0.25 + $2.00 + $7.00 = $10.25 for a home made ardiuno proto shield board. Not bad , heh ! 8)

Here's a picture.

Nice first project. Why don't you post a smaller picture like 800x600 and also one of the backside :wink:
Keep going :smiley:

Thank JO3RI

Sorry that the picture was a big size. I just realise that. I will take from my cell ( 2 Mpic ) compare to my camera ( 5 Mpic ) It is less memory. Heh ! I even difficulty to load it in my computer due to my "slow" and "cheap" dial-up.

Here a picture of the backside.

Here an another shield I did. I also made a 2nd shield. I use a big perfboard, cut in a size to "fit" the Ardiuno UNO board, cut two small board. Clean and sand the side to make it nice. I use 2 mini breadboard, 2 push-button harvested for the reset button, 2 green LED's for pin 13 and 2 sets of headers - Ardiuno shield type.

Here a picture of the parts list.

Here is a picture of the 2 proto shields I did.

And here the backside.

More shields comming up...

Mmm, the picture quality isn't that good, maybe you'd should use your camera and resize your picture on your computer. You'll have much better quality.

Now you only have to prototype something :smiley:

Why don't you try to make a small light show with sound? :wink:

I am sorry for the poor quality. I don't know how to resize a 1 Mbytes to 2 Mbytes into a smaller size ( I may not have the right software ). So I use my cell phone for the pictures.

Now you only have to prototype something

And I will.

Techone:
I am sorry for the poor quality. I don't know how to resize a 1 Mbytes to 2 Mbytes into a smaller size ( I may not have the right software ). So I use my cell phone for the pictures.

Perhaps irfanview is your friend :wink:

best regards
Andreas

@danimath

Thanks for the link. I will look into it.