Robotics Fair

Encouraging robotics in educational fields.

An Arduino robotics fair is to be held this month.
After learning basics and worked with a kit, booklet,and instructions. Now it's time to be more creativity and team work.

Each group will choose a project and tasks to he divided among team members. After that projects will be posted in robotics fair day and Arduino day.

Students of grade 9 will get the importance of team work, improve programming skills and hand work skills, be more creative, and compete in today's point of interest.

You may check project paper as agenda in the attached link.

or from the following link:Final project - Google Docs

RoboticsProject paper.doc (29.5 KB)

Hello,

I lived in Jeddah-Thuwal for 2 years starting about 6 years ago.

What classes and hands-on experience have your students had so far? What Arduino hardware and accessories do they have available to make robots? What are the kits you mentioned?

5 years ago it was difficult to find electronic parts in Jeddah, and ordering things from other places in Saudi Arabia was very hard for English-speaking westerners. The "Electronic Souk" area had some good computer parts like motherboards, memory etc. but finding simple components was difficult. I ended up getting things from my friend in China, and I had brought some parts with me from USA. What is it like there now?

You may find this site helpful: http://ArduinoInfo.Info

Hello terryking

For the robotics with arduino ,it is for grade 9 students, and lately for 9-10.

They can now build a simple robot with some instructions, as they use tinkercad for virtual building and testing before assembling.

For the kits and components, we provide arduino uno R3 with extra sensors you may check this official website if you want to guarantee a genuine product. Also you may find other online stores but be aware of fake branding.