Control SP108E LED wifi controller from anywhere

Hello everyone,
I've reverse-engineered the SP108E android APP and managed to figure out the commands control it uses to control the SP108E so you can use the commands to control it from your laptop, arduino or whatever device you want.
I've made a PHP script that demonstrates how to use the commands. it's pretty simple to use script and anyone should understand it easily

Hi - thanks for that! Could you please share a little bit more information on how to make use of your library? I copied the PHP to a RasPi (running Apache2 with PHP) and received an Error 500. After changing the IP to my SP108E's IP (2 occurences), commenting out the 'use_once' statement ('vendor/autoload.php') and downloading/copying the 'JJG\Ping' library to the /etc/www path the controller.php loads - but with an empty page. What do I do wrong?

Thx a lot,
Stefan

Thank SO MUCH LehKeda, that library is awesome and I really appreciate your effort reverse-engineering the sp108e.

I'm a JavaScript person so have taken the liberty to port it to Node and have published an NPM package: https://www.npmjs.com/package/sp108e

There is also a simple sp108e REST service example in the repo too.

1 Like