Arduino GSM Shield + Yun

I am new to GSM shield. I have problem when verify/compile Sketch with GSM library for Arduino Yun. I got the following error while compiling:

/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/libraries/GSM/src/GSM3CircularBuffer.cpp: In member function 'void GSM3CircularBuffer::debugBuffer()':
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/libraries/GSM/src/GSM3CircularBuffer.cpp:269: error: 'Serial' was not declared in this scope
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/libraries/GSM/src/GSM3CircularBuffer.cpp: In static member function 'static void GSM3CircularBuffer::printCharDebug(uint8_t)':
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/libraries/GSM/src/GSM3CircularBuffer.cpp:282: error: 'Serial' was not declared in this scope
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/libraries/GSM/src/GSM3CircularBuffer.cpp:285: error: 'Serial' was not declared in this scope

Can anyone point me to right direction how to fix this? Thank you.

I guess you are using IDE 1.5.6-r2. I do not have a Yun but I tested some GSM examples using IDE 1.5.5-r2 with Yun as board and all they compiled w/o errors. You may should try with 1.5.5-r2 and see.
Regards,
P

Thank you. I will give a try later. :slight_smile:

The GSM3 library has an error. It includes HardwareSerial.h instead of Arduino.h in some classes. I fixed it.
You can download it in this URL: http://arduinoshield.tid.es/GSMLibrary/GSM3.zip

Should this version work on the Arduino Mega 2560 board?