Looking to hire someone for a project needed

Hey guys,

I need a project done for an issue with one of my customers car washes. I am a car wash service tech. I sale, install and repair automated car washes.

I'm looking to get some code written for an Adrunio board.

I need it to take an input of either 1,2,3 or 4 and queue the selection until a button is pushed to then release the selected 1,2,3,or 4 input to the appropriate 1,2,3 or 4 output.

It will need to queue at least 3 inputs then send a signal out to hold the POS until a queue spot comes avail.

I hope this makes sense to someone. It works in my head but hard for me to type it out. If someone is interested please let me know.

I can build what ever is needed but just need the schematics and programing done. TIA

PM sent.

It's a nice project.please send me the detail for this.

1.requirment?
2.deadline for the project>
3.amout for the project?

Email me on soumyalm@gmail.com

Oh … kay.

What does 'take an input" mean? Do you have four buttons? Do you want some sort of display showing which buttons were pressed? Will you want some way to clear the queue and start again if the person hits the wrong buttons? Are there rules about what combinations a person can pick (eg: can't pick shampoo twice in a row)?

When the sketch "releases the selected input to the output", is that a matter of turning on a digital output? Should it be held high for a period of time, or should it remain high until the "release" button is pressed again?