Shield pin usage list

Yes, I puzzled a bit over how to handle the situation where a shield is produced by an individual without a company name. I settled for using their personal name in a couple of cases, for example:

http://shieldlist.org/andreconcalves/hbridge

I figure I'll just take it on a case by case basis depending on what the shield creator prefers.

Regarding comparing shields, that's definitely my intention. Right now I'm just getting the basic data structure right and some content in there plus display of details for individual shields, but then it'll be easy to add a table that lists shields in a spreadsheet-like format.

I also have a vague idea of having a "compare shields" thing where you can browse through and add them to a comparison table or something (a bit like adding products to a shopping cart), then view the table with just those shields included. Don't know the best way to handle that yet.

My priority right now is adding a form to let new shields be inserted into the DB, then fixing the shield details page so it shows pin usage properly.

Jon