Active user groups

Has this been given up on, or are they just overwhelmed by the response?

How log does it take for a group to be approved? I know a few people around me submitted for group.

I've been waiting since June. Haven't heard anything back yet.

Hey!

Would be glad if I could have an update regarding my AUG application.

Thanks!

Hey!

Thanks!

Hey!

We are impatiently waiting for our AUG application to be considered.

We are a group of 97 children in Ghaziabad, India. We meet 4 times a week to work with IoT and robotics projects. Once every fortnight we organize a larger workshop which is open to all and our parents, friends, teachers join us.

Please consider our application and revert soon!

atl_sajs:
Hey!

Thanks!

Hey!

We are a group of 88 children in Gurgaon, India. We meet 4 times a week to work with IoT and robotics projects. Once every fortnight we organize a larger workshop which is open to all and our parents, friends, teachers join us.

atl_dpsgurgaon:
Hey!

Thanks!

I just checked the map. OlyMEGA was approved, but no one told me. No notification at all.

I suggest checking the map to see if your group is already there.

https://www.arduino.cc/en/aug/

No Project Hub page for OlyMEGA, though. I don't see how I can make one.

A humble reminder!

atl_sajs:
Hey!

We are a group of 97 children in Ghaziabad, India. We meet 4 times a week to work with IoT and robotics projects. Once every fortnight we organize a larger workshop which is open to all and our parents, friends, teachers join us.

Check the AUG page for your location, it may be up now. I was never informed, but OlyMEGA is on the map, now.

Still no update about our request to start AUG at Gurgaon, India. Can't see it yet on the AUG map.

We are a group of 435 students from grade 6 to 12 and 63 teachers. We meet thrice a week to work on Arduino platform and build projects related to what we study in the classroom.

I believe some recognition from the AUG community will do us good and motivate our kids.

A humble reminder to consider our application.

polymorph:
Check the AUG page for your location, it may be up now. I was never informed, but OlyMEGA is on the map, now.

Humble reminder!

Apologies for thread bombing.

atl_dpsgurgaon:
Still no update about our request to start AUG at Gurgaon, India. Can't see it yet on the AUG map.

We are a group of 435 students from grade 6 to 12 and 63 teachers. We meet thrice a week to work on Arduino platform and build projects related to what we study in the classroom.

I believe some recognition from the AUG community will do us good and motivate our kids.

atl_sajs/atl_dpsgurgaon please stop posting everything twice. It is annoying. If you must, post once, and mention both cities. But if I were you I would give up. Clearly no-one who can influence AUG applications is reading this thread.

Thread adjusted.

London UK

London Hackspace is pleased to announce the restart of it's "Not just Arduino" meetings in it's new location at Ujima House, 388 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AR. The next two meetings will be on Thursday 13/12/2018 and Thursday 20/12/2018, both from 7:00PM. For more details, see our events calendar.
Hackspace members and non-members are welcome. Beginners are especially welcome.
In the new year we hope to start regular fortnightly meetings.

This is very user-unfriendly.

polymorph:

What is?

atl_dpsgurgaon:

I have been waiting a response to my multiple attempts to get a group moving in Myanmar aimed at empowering the primary, secondary ad teriary education sectors.
Nothing
Zilch
Zero
No responses to my queries.
Sad that communications are so poor.

polymorph:

AWOL:
What is?

Seriously? Have you been following this thread?