IoTCloud stability & connection

Hello,

I have often some problems with the connection between the device and the Cloud.
For exemple when I wait a moment (15-30min) before trying again then the device seems to not send data anymore and doesn't want to accept a new module. This result in needing to create a new device and linking it to the thing (the device is a MKR Wifi 1010 connected by USB). But even then sometimes the editor tells me that everything is okay and that the connection to the Arduino Cloud is done without the device sending any information!
I tried to create a new thing and same problem: sometimes it works, sometimes not.

One of my colleague can't even link to the cloud once and some of the overlay seems missing. We both are on the web version and on the same network (stable) so we can't figure out why there is those issues.

What can we try? Working like that is not possible!

hi @Briandg

can you post a link to your sketch?
also, at the end of setup() could you make a call to ArduinoCloud.printDebugInfo() (if you don't already have it) and paste the results here?

thank you
Ubi

Sketch:

Debug:
[ 11252 ] Connection to "ROS-DEV-WIFI-1" failed
[ 11252 ] Retrying in "500" milliseconds
[ 17326 ] Connected to "ROS-DEV-WIFI-1"
[ 17326 ] Connecting to Arduino IoT Cloud...
[ 20656 ] Connected to Arduino IoT Cloud

It works but the problem is that sometimes even when the editor shows the exact same informations (or sometimes get more time to connect) it doesn't work anymore.
I always wait for the debug to say that the connection to the IoT Cloud succeed.