Code multiplexing

I want to make a project. Now I want to use multiple sensors in the project. The sensors list and the components list are written down below:

1.PIR-based motion detector
2.Sonar Sensor
3. Gas sensor
4. Obstacle avoiding sensor
5. Flame Sensor
6. Bluetooth voice controlled car using l293d
7.Bluetooth voice controlled LED's

Working procedure:
When motion sensor detects a motion the motion sensor will light up a buzzer and a led for 10 seceonds. When sonar sensor detects something at range it will stop the car. When gas sensor detects gas it will also light up a buzzer. When obstacle avoiding sensor detects a obstacle it will turn the car on right direction. When the flame sensor detects of flame it will light up a buzzer for 1 minutes. When the command sent to arduino by Bluetooth that switch on yellow LED or switch on red Led or switch on blue LED or switch on white LED the arduino will turn on the LED's. When the command sent to arduino by bluetooth module that forward, the car will go forward. Left, the car will go left. Right, the car will go right. Backward, the car will go backward.

Now the problem is I can't multiplex this 7 codes at a time. If anyone helps me I would be lifetime greatful to him/her.

Thanks,
Shakib Bin Kabir
A beginner programmer and project maker.

thisissbk:
A beginner programmer and project maker.

Not really a beginner's project I'd say.

Have you got each part working on its own?

thisissbk:
Now the problem is I can't multiplex this 7 codes at a time.

You should read what UKHeliBob and Robin2 (not necessarily in that order) have to say.

Or see my :-
http://www.thebox.myzen.co.uk/Tutorial/State_Machine.html