SD Initialization Failure

So I have an Arduino Uno, and I purchased the Adafruit MicroSD card breakout board and a 2GB Micro SD card from Adafruit as well.

I have all of the pins correctly inserted as detailed by the Adafruit website, and I put the MicroSD card in the Breakout Board, and everything should be working, but I keep getting Initialization Failure when I try to run the CardInfo program under File - Examples - SD - CardInfo. I changed the chipSelect from 4 to 10 because I'm using Pin 10 for CS (again, as Adafruit's website said I should do).

Also, I formatted my MicroSD card with the formatter here: SD Memory Card Formatter | SD Association

I'm really not sure what to do. I literally just received the SD card and breakout board in the mail, so I doubt they're not working.

Did you read the tutorial?

This is the tutorial that I have followed to make my first SD Card Related Program to work.

//SIMPLE WRITE AND READ

#include<SPI.h>   //sd cARD USES spi bUS
#include<SD.h>    //contains library functions

#define CSPIN 10   //slecting DPin-10 requires to set direction as output
File myFile;      //file pointer variavle declaration

void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(9600);
  SD.begin(CSPIN);        //SD Card is initialized
  SD.remove("Test1.txt"); //remove any existing file with this name
  myFile = SD.open("Test1.txt", FILE_WRITE);  //file created and opened for writing

if(myFile)        //file has really been opened
  {
    myFile.println("Arduino!");  //Arduino is written into SD Card
  }
   myFile = SD.open("Test1.txt", FILE_READ);  //file created and opened for writing

if(myFile)        //file has really been opened
  {
    while(myFile.available())   
    {
      Serial.print((char)myFile.read()); //Arduino read back from SD Card and is shown on Monitor  
    }
    myFile.close();
  }
}

void loop()
{

}