Issue from the tachometer (Self balancing motorcycle)

I'm having issue of getting any reading on the scope from the tachometer. I have double checked the connections, tried the test codes provided in the project files. No luck :frowning: . I came across an old thread describing the same behavior. Odd tachometer behavior - Arduino Engineering Kit - Arduino Forum

Anyone else faced the same issue if so what was the solution?. I am hoping that its not a busted tachometer - I did check it right after unboxing the kit, it worked then.

Thanks in advance

p.s: The led on the tachometer board is on, so its not completely dead.

Hello

I have similar issue but my tachometer don't have any led on it, issue was because tachometer is far from the inertia wheel, try to bring near wheel to tachometer.

same here. No matter what pin number i doesn't get any signal at all from it....

Have you found a solution or is the sensor broken?

I am also having the same problem. My board does not have an LED, but it reads a continuous HIGH and never goes low even with a much stronger magnet than provided with the kit is placed close to the sensor. I have searched for a replacement board to no avail. I ordered a new sensor and will try that.

i have a similar problem,
sensor was with led on so i tried I substituting mkr board with another one and it worked.
Now also with the new one has the same problem. should i change it? are there any reason why after some months of work the sensor makes the board not working?

(the board is working properly but for the hall sensor.)

best regards
Stefano