Long range sx1268 wireless module DRF1268DS with Arduino UNO for home automation

Hello testers,

I had more or less given up with my modules. I thought I'd destroyed them while soldering. I decided to give them another go after a PM from another tester who wasn't getting anywhere with his modules either.

I dumped the example programs. The compiler complained at the second line of the first two programs so I didn't feel like trusting the rest. It was just a mis-spelling of an included library, but it makes me wonder if anyone at Dorji tests their examples before publishing them.

I don't have Windows, so the the usb-ttl converter and the configuration tool are useless to me.

With the modules 20cm apart the receiver doesn't miss a beat, as long as I hold the receiver's antenna between thumb and forefinger. If I let go, I get more errors than data.

I use a push-button pulled up to 3.3V and connected to GND in order to be able to reset the module independantly of the Arduino Pro Mini 3.3V, 8MHz.

I haven't tried sending AT commands, so the modules are configured as sold.

The modules are powered from 5V phone chargers connected to VDD. MO and EN are connected to GND using the jumpers on the modules.

The Arduinos are powered from each computer's USB port.

That's enough for now.

:sunglasses: