arduino +100Mhz radio jammer

S_Flex:
This is the "Project Guidance" section, so if I picked the wrong band to mess with jamming to learn from then tell me. Dont jump on my case because you dont know US laws or how the country's laws work.

A lot of you are more bent out of shape on RF bands than realizing that some home made circuit's can also outputting interference. How many of you test every circuit you build? 5% of the people on this forum actually test for that, or less?
If the FCC went around checking interference they would find appliances shorting out in homes producing interference. Your PC is one program away from being a jammer, yes its that easy!

Yes they know I have a brass set and the one is bigger then the other two.

I'll tell you what S_Flex, I DO work for the FCC as an engineer. You think I don't know the FCC regulations? Here's a list of our field offices. http://transition.fcc.gov/eb/rfo/FieldPhone.html I DARE you to call any one of them and tell them that your little jamming scheme is LEGAL, give them your address, and DEFY them to do something about it.

Since I KNOW that you only "have a brass set" while you are hiding behind what you THINK is the anonymity of a forum posting and would never actually call us, for my part, I'll initiate the process to have our Special Counsel for the Spectrum Enforcement Division get your IP address from the forum moderators, use that to get your REAL name and address from your ISP, and start an investigation based upon your PUBLIC admission regarding carrying out a pre-meditated jamming operation with full knowledge that your actions are both harmful to radio communications and illegal.

I am sick of you coming on this forum and telling the good people of this forum that DO KNOW the FCC regulations, that they are wrong and engaging in your pathetic little saber-rattling tirade of superiority.