Starter kit for robotics?

I am new to arduino and keep looking around at the starter kits and i want to get one but i want to know what kind of starter kit would be good for robotics? I know sparkfun and make it have some starter kits for arduino, is there a kit that is better than others? I want to know what kit is the best to buy in you opinion.

My goal is to learn electronics and build automated robots, or gadgets. Things like drones and All terrain robots or even aerospace-related projects. I dont know if that helps.....

Hello. If you already have an Arduino, you can try the Make: it Robotics starter Kit from Radio Shack.

Hi,
Start with something simple, then once it's running and you get bord! Then go for something better, some good basic robots chassis or kits from China (via Banggood & eBay, etc) and cheap too.

I really enjoy messing with my bots, and adding new devices and sensors! You leat as you go along, and don't worry about making mistakes we all do it, but that's how you learn, I know nothing of C 2 years ago, but now I seem to get by, it's much better then basic, etc.

You can see some of my bots here: www.melsaunders.co.uk under Electronics. And if I can help, I will with anything.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Mel.