Teensyduino 1.36 Will Not Install on Arduino 1.8.2 IDE

Hi All,
I know it is not quiet Arduino hardware, but I am using the IDE.
I'm having issues with the Teensyduino 1.36 firmware/libraries, though all versions appear to be listed as compatible versions.
I am running Arduino IDE 1.8.2 (on windows 7 pro) which should work with the teensyduino 1.35, but the install will not complete due to the teensy installer the lib/version.txt file is missing. Its there I have checked and the contents read 1.8.2 so that seems to be as it should be. The lib/ folder does not show in the file menu list be the libraries/ file does appear, I put a copy of versions.txt in libraries/ in the hope it would solve it, but it still had the same problem.
So I was thinking maybe the teensy installer cannot see the file or folder for some reason. Has anyone had the same or similar problem? If anyone can offer an insight or suggestions I would be grateful.
Thanks in advance.
Mark

Teensyduino is specific to Teensy. Ask on the Teensy forum.

Pete

BTW. Arduino is now at version 1.8.3 and Teensyduino is at version 1.37 beta 3

Pete

Hi Pete,
Thanks for the quick response. I have been in touch with Paul at the Teensy forum. I'm just covering both ends of the problem. And 1.37 beta will be my next/last move, doesn't seem to be available yet.
Mark

MarkB:
And 1.37 beta will be my next/last move, doesn't seem to be available yet.

Hi Folks,
Problem solved, and it was not particularly obvious way of doing things.
When selecting the folder to install the Teensy drivers the "next" button is greyed out if you select the "lib" or "libraries" folders. And if you go into the folder (either lib or libraries) and select another folder "next" is still greyed out. However if you select to go back up a level (i.e. the ../ ) then the "next" button will not be usable and you can proceed with the install.
Seems like an odd way to operate the file system, it would be better to allow the "lib" or "libraries" folders to allow the "next" button to function. Just a suggestion.
After I did the install as above everything installed as expected. And I now have a new set of problems but they are programming related...well isn't that what coding is about anyway!
I hope help someone.
All the best
Mark

Thanks for the link oqibidipo
Mark