NEED SOME HELP!

well...the first code and the second code are actually two different project that I posted in two different threads, but someone seemed to combine them (for what ever reason and it seems without reading them)...making it a little confusing. The problem with the first code I think is just a simple hardware problem or need to debounce the buttons (from what I understand) so i'm going to try that. the second...is...like I said...a completely different project.

The second code is something i found a long time ago and has worked thus for (I usually just find thing that are about what I need them to do and make little tweeks here and there.

Unfortunately, I cant seem the tweek this one. (I can post the original code if that helps, but its rather long...just let me know). The original sketch has several different tabs, with multiple different modes run off a menuPrincipal sketch. I tried just extracting the mode I wanted as well as all the other the relevant code to make it function...and I think I'm close. I'll compile...fix the issue...compile...fix the issue...and so on and so forth.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...and not expected for free.