Please help me merge my codes (will PAY)

HEllo Gigs, i am still a newbie in arduino programming, and i need your help. I m trying to merge three codes to work together, IDLE MODE CODE_FSR interrupt (which will put arduino to sleep), RECEIVER CODE (which communicate with transmitter), and FingerScanner&Step motorCODE(it identify correct finger print image and move stepmotor forward and back). I was able to get each code work separately, but i can not figure out how to make it work together. I was suggested to put all the codes in sequential, but i have no idea on how to put them. My general idea for the code is, while holding a FSR sensor,it will interrupt the arduino and wake it up from sleep, and stays awake, and then the finger can be scan at the fingerprint scanner and if the finger image correspond with the finger image stored in the data sheet, it will move the stepmotor backward and continue waiting until FSR is release, But immediately the FSR sensor is release,the stepmotor will go back to its inital state and then arduino system will go back to an idle mode to save battery. And while these steps are happing, reciever will be receiving something form the transmitter, but if there is no signal from transmitter,reciever will call block(disconnet) all the code. I NEED HELP. If you are willing to help me please email me...thanks

Don't you think that something is missing?

Cheers,
Kari

you need to post your code here or no one can help you

your welcome
captain obvious

HEllo Gigs, i am still a newbie in arduino programming, and i need your help. I m trying to merge three codes to work together, IDLE MODE CODE_FSR interrupt (which will put arduino to sleep), RECEIVER CODE (which communicate with transmitter), and FingerScanner&Step motorCODE(it identify correct finger print image and move stepmotor forward and back). I was able to get each code work separately, but i can not figure out how to make it work together. I was suggested to put all the codes in sequential, but i have no idea on how to put them. My general idea for the code is, while holding a FSR sensor,it will interrupt the arduino and wake it up from sleep, and stays awake, and then the finger can be scan at the fingerprint scanner and if the finger image correspond with the finger image stored in the data sheet, it will move the stepmotor backward and continue waiting until FSR is release, But immediately the FSR sensor is release,the stepmotor will go back to its inital state and then arduino system will go back to an idle mode to save battery. And while these steps are happening, reciever will be receiving something form the transmitter, but if there is no signal from transmitter,reciever will block(disconnet / stop) all the code from working. if there is signal from transmitter it will make the code to work again. I NEED HELP. If any of you gigs willing to help me, please email me...thanks

Why don't just put your code here and someone could take a look and help you?

What is wrong with you, you just copied your first post? Can you copy your code as well?

Cheers,
Kari