Brown Out Protection Enabling?

Hello All, I had some projects go out to clients using arduino nano chips to control the systems. Some of the units had issues of resetting/interference (which have since been fixed). One of our clients EE asked if I had brownout protection enabled on the Arduino Nano. From what I can tell, no, it looks to probably be disabled by default for the 328p mcu. Is there a way I can enable brownout protection/'fuse' through the Arduino text files and just using a usb cable to the Arduino or does the chip need to be reflashed?

Thanks for any guidance you can provide.

UsernameD:
From what I can tell, no, it looks to probably be disabled by default for the 328p mcu.

Arduino's definition for the Nano sets the fuses so that BOD is enabled at 2.7 V:

nano.menu.cpu.atmega328.bootloader.low_fuses=0xFF
nano.menu.cpu.atmega328.bootloader.high_fuses=0xDA
nano.menu.cpu.atmega328.bootloader.extended_fuses=0xFD

That is how the fuses are set on the official Nano boards you buy from Arduino.

If you're getting Nano derivatives or clones made by some manufacturer other than Arduino, it's possible they set the fuses differently, but I don't see why they would do that.

UsernameD:
Is there a way I can enable brownout protection/'fuse' through the Arduino text files and just using a usb cable to the Arduino or does the chip need to be reflashed?

You need an ISP programmer to set the fuses.