Arduino switch state display in web page

I have successfully tested web-server using ajax code bellow show arduino analog reading in bar graph
in webpage.now next move i wanna show switch state like switch 1 / switch 2 (connect to pin no 7 and 8) on /off state in webpage please help me
Arduino Code

#include <SPI.h>                                    
#include <Ethernet.h>                               
byte mac[] = {0x00, 0x08, 0xDC, 0x1C, 0xB8, 0x4C};  //Enter the MAC address that is on your Ethernet shield (sticker) - eg. 00-08-DC-1C-B8-4C  (but use hexidecimal format eg. 0x00)

IPAddress ip(192, 168, 1, 4);                         //The IP address that you will give the Server - will depend on your local network range
EthernetServer server(8081);                        //The port to listen for Web Browsers - the default is 80, but some routers will block this port.. so change to 8081.
void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);                               //Begin Serial communication (baud rate = 9600).

Ethernet.begin(mac, ip);                          //Initialise the ethernet library and network settings: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Reference/EthernetBegin
  server.begin();                                   //Tell the server to begin listening for incoming connections (on port 8081 in this example)
  Serial.print("Server IP address : ");
  Serial.println(Ethernet.localIP());               //If you see the IP address within the Serial monitor - you know that the server started successfully
}

//*************************************************************************************************
// loop function
//=================================================================================================
void loop() {
  EthernetClient client = server.available();      // assign any newly connected Web Browsers to the "client" variable.

if(client.connected()){
    Serial.println("Client Connected");

while(client.available()){
      //Serial.write(client.read());               // Uncomment if you want to write the request from the Browser (CLIENT) to the SERIAL MONITOR (and comment out the next line)
      client.read();                               // This line will clear the communication buffer between the client and the server.
    }

//Send the Server response header back to the browser.
    client.println("HTTP/1.1 200 OK");           // This tells the browser that the request to provide data was accepted
    client.println("Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *");  //Tells the browser it has accepted its request for data from a different domain (origin).
    client.println("Content-Type: application/json;charset=utf-8");  //Lets the browser know that the data will be in a JSON format
    client.println("Server: Arduino");           // The data is coming from an Arduino Web Server (this line can be omitted)
    client.println("Connection: close");         // Will close the connection at the end of data transmission.
    client.println();                            // You need to include this blank line - it tells the browser that it has reached the end of the Server reponse header.

//Transmit the Analog Readings to the Web Browser in JSON format
    //Example Transmission: [{"key":0, "value":300},{"key":1, "value":320},{"key":2, "value":143},{"key":3, "value":24},{"key":4, "value":760},{"key":5, "value":470}]
    client.print("[");                           // This is tha starting bracket of the JSON data
    for(int i=0; i<6; i++){                      // Transmit analog readings from Analog Pin 0 to Analog Pin 5
      client.print("{\"key\": ");
      client.print(i);                           // The key for Analog pin 0 (A0) is equal to 0   eg.  "key":0
      client.print(", \"value\": ");
      client.print(analogRead(i));               // The value is equal to the Analog reading from that pin.  eg. "value":300
      if(i==5){
        client.print("}");                       // The last value will end with a bracket (without a comma)
      } else {
        client.print("},");                      // All other values will have a comma after the bracket.
      }
    }
    client.println("]");                         // This is the final bracket of the JSON data
    client.stop();                               // This method terminates the connection to the client
    Serial.println("Client has closed");         // Print the message to the Serial monitor to indicate that the client connection has closed.
  }
}

web page code

web page code

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<html>
<head>
  <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
  <title>ArduinoBasics WebServer Data Viewer</title>
  <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.3/jquery.min.js"></script>
</head>
<body>
<style>
  .table{
    width: 100%;
    background: #eeeeee;
    line-height: 32px;
    border: 1px solid black;
  }
  .bars { 
    float: left;
    height: 30px;
    line-height: 30px;
    border: 1px solid black;
    padding-left: 10px;
    padding-right: 10px;
    background: #FFFF33;
    color: #000000;
    }
  .row{
    width: 100%;
    clear: both;
  }
</style>
<div align="center" style="background: #eeeeee; border: 1px solid black;">
  <h1>ArduinoBasics Data Viewer</h1>
</div>

<div id="IP Address" style="width: 220px; float:left" align="center">IP Address</div><div id="Port Num" style="width: 200px; float:left;" align="center">Port</div>

<select id="Addr0"></select> .
<select id="Addr1"></select> .
<select id="Addr2"></select> .
<select id="Addr3"></select> :
<input id="port" value='8081' />

<button type="button" id="startData" style="height: 50px; width: 228px">Click here to start getting data</button>&nbsp;&nbsp;
<button type="button" id="stopData" style="height: 50px; width: 172px">Click here to stop </button>
&nbsp;

<div class="table">
  <div class="row"><div class="bars">A0: </div><div class="bars" id="Analog0"></div><div class="bars" id="A0">0</div></div>

<div class="row"><div class="bars">A1: </div><div class="bars" id="Analog1"></div><div class="bars" id="A1">0</div></div>

<div class="row"><div class="bars">A2: </div><div class="bars" id="Analog2"></div><div class="bars" id="A2">0</div></div>

<div class="row"><div class="bars">A3: </div><div class="bars" id="Analog3"></div><div class="bars" id="A3">0</div></div>

<div class="row"><div class="bars">A4: </div><div class="bars" id="Analog4"></div><div class="bars" id="A4">0</div></div>

<div class="row"><div class="bars">A5: </div><div class="bars" id="Analog5"></div><div class="bars" id="A5">0</div></div>

</div>

&nbsp;
<div id="FailureStatus"><H2>Status:</H2></div>

&nbsp;
<div id="statusDiv"><i>This viewer is <b>not compatible</b> with Internet Explorer, and requires JavaScript.</i></div>

<script>
<!--This is the jQuery script which will connect to the Arduino -->
  var timeOut; //This variable is responsible for the frequency of data acquisition 

$(document).ready(function(){
      //Populate the options for the IP address drop-down boxes.
      for(j=0; j<256; j++){
        for(i=0; i<4; i++){
          $('#Addr'+i)
            .append($("<option></option>")
            .attr("value",j)
            .text(j));
      } 
    }   
        //Set the default IP address in the drop down boxes.
    $('#Addr0').val('10');
    $('#Addr1').val('1');
    $('#Addr2').val('1');
    $('#Addr3').val('99');

});

//When the start button is clicked - get the data from the Arduino
  $("#startData").click(function(){
    $(document).ready(function(){
         getMyData(); //get data once the document is ready
    });
  });  
  //Stop collecting data when the stop button is clicked.
  $("#stopData").click(function(){
      clearTimeout(timeOut);        //This clears any future requests for data (until the Start button is pressed again)
  });
   function getMyData(){ 
    //get the IP address from the drop-down boxes
    var x0 = $('#Addr0 option:selected').text();
    var x1 = $('#Addr1 option:selected').text();
    var x2 = $('#Addr2 option:selected').text();
    var x3 = $('#Addr3 option:selected').text();

//get the port number from the text box
    var x4 = $('#port').val(); 

//Construct the URL of the Arduino Server we plan to connect to
    var myUrl = 'http://' + x0 + "." + x1 + "." + x2 + "." + x3 + ":" + x4 + "/";

var myData = $.ajax({
          url: myUrl,              // eg.  http://10.1.1.99:8081/
          data: { tag: 'GetDataFromArduino'},
          dataType : "json",      //We will be requesting data in JSON format
          timeout : 10000,        //this will cancel the request if it has not received a reply within 10 seconds.
          success: function(data){
              console.log('Success - you are a legend');
              $("#FailureStatus").html("<H2>Status: OK</H2>");  //clear any failure messages.
              $.each(data, function(index, element) { 
                 if(element.value<100){
                    console.log('Low'); 
                    $('#Analog' + element.key).css({'background-color':'#FF1128'}); 
                } else {
                    $('#Analog' + element.key).css({'background-color':'#22FF22'});
                }
                              $('#A'+element.key).html("<span>" + element.value + "</span>");
                $('#Analog' + element.key).animate({width: ((element.value/1023)*80)+"%"});
              });
        }});  
    myData.error(function(xhr, status, errorThrown){   
      $("#FailureStatus").html("<span><H2>Status:FAILED to get DATA !! </H2></SPAN>"); 
      console.log('Failure'); 
      console.log("Error: " + errorThrown); 
      console.log("Status: " + status);
      console.dir(xhr);
    }); 
    timeOut = setTimeout('getMyData()', 1000); //this will request data again in 1 second.
  }
</script>
</body>
</html>

[/code]

This is STRICTLY an HTML issue, and, as such, has no place on an Arduino forum.

Arduino side example. pumpAlarmReset and manualRun are commands from web page button send with javascript xmlhttprequest

void handleRestServer() {
  NetClient client = restServer.available();
  if (!client)
    return;
  if (client.connected()) {
    if (client.available()) {
      String s = client.readStringUntil('\n');
      client.flush();
      client.println(F("HTTP/1.1 200 OK"));
      client.println(F("Content-Type: application/json"));
      client.println(F("Connection: close"));
      client.println(F("Cache-Control: no-store"));