San Antonio Group?

Hey everyone,

I've just moved to San Antonio and I'm looking for a group of Arduino enthusiasts. I've searched the Forum and found a thread from years ago that didn't go anywhere, but I thought I would try again.

Please reply if interested. I've got a few projects I'd like to show to someone and get some critiques and input.

Did you ever find any interest in a local group here is SA? I would be interested but I am a total Newb.. I haven't even ordered a kit or board yet but this is one reason a local group would be interesting.

fonewiz:
Did you ever find any interest in a local group here is SA? I would be interested but I am a total Newb.. I haven't even ordered a kit or board yet but this is one reason a local group would be interesting.

Nope, I didn't hear from anyone. Go buy one and start blinking an LED. You'll be hooked!

Hi, I'm new to Arduino. I got the Makershed starter kit with Arduino Uno and flew through it. Now I have the ARDX beginners kit and am working with it. I live in San Antonio and was wondering if you or anyone else would like to get together to learn from eachother. I guess I would be doing all the learning but if anyone is interested let me know. My email is jchootsell@gmail.com. I will probably be quicker to answer that way.
Thanks - J.C.

hey there is a group of people that meet here in SA, the web site is xcssa.org they meet the first Saturday of the month. But i need some help on a project for school. I have a gyroscope sensor, arduino, an set of xbees. need help putting them together. I have the program for the gyro and the xbee to work separately. This is a school project, in less than a week this need to be working cause we are going to the micro gravity university at Nasa in houston. thanks for the help!!!

Im in Austin but looking for someone well versed in Ardunio that can program for my project and teach me as they go. Simple hardware just an Arduino UNO pulling from digital and analog sources to play various wav audio files from a shield board based on the range of the inputs.. If you know anyone who is interested in it I am willing to pay them for the project.