how to interface IR distance sensor with flame sensor

Is there anyone in this room that can show me some example on how to interface IR distance sensor with flame sensor. I'm a newbie. tq

What is the expected result of this combination? Do you have links to the IR distance sensor and flame sensor?

Forgot to mention, I want to build a robot that can extinguish from a certain distance. I have done interface the middle range IR sensor with motor. The problem is how to interface the flame sensor with middle range IR sensor so that the robot will stop when detecting a flame from a certain distance.

chokey:
Is there anyone in this room that can show me some example on how to interface IR distance sensor with flame sensor. I'm a newbie. tq

IR distance sensors usually work by reflection. I think you will have a hard time getting an IR signal to reflect off a flame, and an even harder time telling the difference between the reflected signal and the heat of the flame. In other words, it seems to me that the approach you're taking is a complete non-starter.

You might use an ultrasonic range finder like below to determine the distance to something burning (assuming it has some detectable size). Just depends on what type environment the bot has to operate.