Decoding RF signal from Ambient Weather Thermo-Hygrometer

This is very cool. I have two F007TH sensors and four F007TP sensors used for refrigerators/freezers. This is my first Arduino project as I've been wanting to get history data from my Ambient system forever! I purchased an Arduino Uno kit (overkill for this) from Amazon along with a 080408 433 mHz receiver and was able to start getting data almost immediately. I had to tweak the code a little for my use. I found that the F007TP sensors have a different ID (datatype 0x46). I was able to modify the Arduino code that Rob posted to basically force the humidity values for the F007TP sensors to 0. I also added a variable in the setup to set the units for Fahrenheit or Celsius changed the units to F. I created some variables at the start to rename my sensors rather than changing the hard coding throughout the sketch.

I haven't completed my project yet, but I'm very close. I still want to use the Battery Bit for notification of a low battery since I don't go into my basement very often and that would be helpful. This isn't done along with the WIFI data collection piece.

Many thanks especially to BaronVonSchnowzer for his work on reverse engineering the data stream!
Greg