Output transistor on - side keeps blowing

The Saga Continues....

Replaced every single transistor on the board with the exact parts right from GK except for Q2 which was a sub they shipped me. I have them installed right. I am getting exactly the same readings as before so I don't believe it was the cause of the problem anyways.

So here is the testing scenario:

No tone, No load, no Final output Transistors (Q21,Q22). I have 220 ohm resistors installed B - E in there place.

My rail voltages for + and - 60vdc are actualy +58 and -58.1 on my multimeter which is not NIST calibrated. + and -15vdc is reading +13.8vdc and -14vdc.

Is this going to be a problem? I have a nice digital Tek O-Scope that is probably way more accurate but for the life of me I don;t dare hook it to anywhere but cold ground which I can't find a good spot on this board. All I see is the earth ground going straight to the chassis. I see no place to clamp onto the neutral with this board. Thought about putting something on somewhere. Last time i tried to use Hot ground and that was a mistake :frowning: Thought it would work like a volt meter but I forgot the probe is earth grounded. Should I just lift the ground on the scope with a wall adapter and use hot ground? Isolation transformers are expensive and I can't afford it right now.

Any ways...Moving on...

With R21 adjusted all the way down I am supposed to be able to set up +1.0vdc on Q17 and -1.2vdc on Q20.

However....Q17 is already at +1.030vdc and that is already to high (But probably ok?)
Q20 is -1.103vdc.
If I adjust R21 to make Q20 -1.2ish then Q17 becomes +1.1ish etc.
What should I do here?
Thought I would see if the fuse R42 is blown causing the emitters to float. Haven't found it yet. Measuring between the 2 emitters reads 472 ohms. That is not right but not open either.

Update: Yep, found it. It's wide open. Going to replace and hopefully Bias will be right.