MKR1000 Error Compiling

Good day Experts!

I can't upload in my MKR1000 even with a sample Blink Code. Please help me with my problem.

This is the error:

Arduino: 1.8.9 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino/Genuino MKR1000"
Build options changed, rebuilding all
In file included from sketch\Blink.ino.cpp:1:0:
C:\Users\Jenard Torres\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\samd\1.6.21\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:48:17: fatal error: sam.h: No such file or directory
#include "sam.h"
** ^**
compilation terminated.
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino MKR1000.

I am using the latest Arduino 1.8.9, I already installed Arduino SAMD Boards ver. 1.6.21 for MKR1000 and installed the Wifi101 ver. 0.16.0

But I can't upload, please help :frowning:

This indicates something has gone wrong with your Arduino SAMD Boards installation. To make sure it has been fully uninstalled you need to take some drastic action. Be aware this is somewhat advanced and will remove all boards you have installed via Boards Manager:

• Click the link on the line following File > Preferences > More preferences can be edited directly in the file. This will open the Arduino15 (or similar name depending on OS) folder.
  • Delete all files and folders under the Arduino15 folder except for preferences.txt. Please be very careful when deleting things from your computer. When in doubt, back up!
  • (In the Arduino IDE) Tools > Board > Boards Manager
  • Wait for the downloads to finish.
  • Scroll down until you see the "Arduino SAMD Boards" entry. Click on it.
  • Install any other boards that you need.
  • Click "Install".
  • Wait for installation to finish.
  • Click "Close"

Now try compiling again. Hopefully the error will be gone.