IDE 1.8.0 Released -- update: 1.8.10

UKHeliBob:
Hardly the end of the World when a strategically placed space in the search term usually suffices
Whilst Ctrl+H would be nice as it is a standard, for find and replace I usually do double click to highlight the search text, Ctrl+F to open the find dialogue with the search term in place then tab to get to the replace field which I type in

Or as often the case, the seach and replace terms are very similar I double click to highlight the search text, Ctrl+F to open the find dialogue with the search term in place then Ctrl+C to copy the search term tab to get to the replace field, Ctrl+V to paste the search term into the replace field which I then edit

Ctrl+H would require no less clicks or keystrokes

The unified dialog for both search and replace is completely confusing for follow-up searches, when there must not happen any a replace action coincidentally.
But above all that annoying issue is about the missing option "searching for whole words only", both for find and for replace.
As to "whole word" searches, spaces don't work compellingly, like e.g. replace: int by int16_t also in terms like (int) or , but not in Serial.print() or in int32_t (just 1 arbitrary example).