Data on SD card to be retrieved

I have a Uno R3:

I have data that is written from a sensor to a SD card. Works fine, i would like to send the data that is on the card to a second Uno R3 with I2C/TWI . I have tried to google this and search here but have some up with nothing useful. Any suggestion is welcome and appreciated.

I have tried to google this and search here but have some up with nothing useful.

Strange. I found this:
https://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/MasterWriter
by simply googling Arduino to Arduino communication. There were half a million other hits, too.

I have a I2C set up running and I was not able to send the JPEG across with out corruption. Simple text like "hello world" work, but not an entire picture taken by a camera.

Some code you didn't post did something you did not describer very well (as in show any output). Any, you want to know why it didn't work. Well, OK, as soon as my crystal ball arrives, I'll get right on that.

PaulS: I am trying to work it out on my own... I think i may have the solution and when I am off from work (I work 50+ hours a week). I will send your crystal ball a text message out of I2C.