Bluetooth 5 Long Range

The u-blox EVK the TX power has been set to 0dBm max output as default from factory. I guess the same goes for the Nano 33 board as well. The u-blox module can give 8dBm TX power. When you add the long range protocol you will get another about 12-13dB. I did a quick range check with my mobile together with my Nano 33 board and get about the same range as my netgear nighthawk range. Using those two settings you will be able to transfer data more than 1000m. Without long range protocol but the TX set to 8dBm we have about 150m range in central Lund in free air in a BLE mesh network. An interesting questin is if you can use the AT commands u-blox has defined to set the parameters. I could not access the Nano 33 board with u-blox SW but it might work in the Arduino code? I also tried to use the Nordic development setup and could connect to the board but then I will probably loose the Arduino drivers if I download using it.
Long Range setting in the nRF Connect is greyed out and can't be activated, is it due to mobile is not supported or Nano 33?
I see two things to solve. 1. TX power setting, 2. Activate Long Range protocol.
Anyone from Arduino that reads this post and can help out with those configurations?