Where do educators discuss using Arduino in teaching to the under 19 year olds?

I agree, this particular sub-forum is not getting a lot of traffic. I posted something just a few days ago and got zero replies :wink:

I've taught courses with arduino at my university. The thread I started was trying to share experience: how to help students run arduino IDE and boards on their own machines. Content-wise, different students will have different interests. So maybe pick a few things that are essential to them, such as basics of DC circuits, programming, and circuit labs, teach them the basics and then let them pick what they want next, some robotics with motors and sonic rangers, some flashing leds, IR remote stuff, or weather station type of data logging, or maybe internet of things etc.

I've been on this forum long enough to argue that this forum handles technical questions well, a lot better than education questions. So if you or your students have issues with your projects, we are here to help. Just post on the programming or electronics (and other relevant) sub-forums.