[SOLVED] YUN does not detect my wifi network

I'm experiencing a strange problem with the yun.

Some days ago I changed my router/modem with a Netgear DGN2200v4, the issue is that my YUN is not able to find its wifi network, the same network which i'm using with windows laptop and android devices, while it is able to find all the other networks present here in the neighborhood (to exclude a problem on the Arduino side).

I'm really confused about that.

I thought it could be fault of the wifi protocol used by the router/modem, but in the web i found that it uses the IEEE™ 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz standard, which is compatible with the YUN, as reported here.

These are the settings of the router:

There is something incompatible with the YUN?

Thanks!

Your region is Europe, and you're using channel 13.

Did you change the region of your Yun? Out of the box it's set up for United States, which does not allow channel 13 (11 is the highest allowed there.) So unless you changed it, the Yun isn't looking for anything on channel 13.

Log into your Yun's web pages, and go to the advanced configuration page. Select the "WiFi" tab, then click the "Edit" button in the "Wireless Overview" area (the one between the "Disable" and "Remove buttons.) Then, select the "Advanced Settings" tab, and you will see the "Country Code" drop down list. Select your country (which hopefully allows channel 13), save the settings and reboot.

That was the problem, thank you very much!

(I selected ch 13 because the others are too populated)