Bug report: PHP errors printing to screen!!

I had been checking out the new forum last night (8pm pacific, Califonia) and just came back (4:15 am) and the first thing I did was click the logo at the top left. The page threw about 5 PHP errors at me. At least 2 about buffer errors due to headers already sent and one about errors in the $email class. I don't remember them exactly and it won't do it again.

You should really have errors turned off in PHP.ini and printing to a log.

Also when I tried to reproduce this, now when I click on the logo at the top I get taken to www.arduino.cc but it would be nice to go to the forums main page.

Thanks for the great work. It's looking really good.

Hej,

the errors you got were because for a short amount of time we had a misconfiguration in the database, parts of the template were linking to the development server and not to the official one.

On the other hand, I am taking your suggestion regarding php.ini, thanks.

Also, the navigation paradigm when it comes to the logotype is something we have standardized for this new forum. The Arduino logo, at all pages, should link to the main site, while the tagline should bring you to the homepage of the service you are logged in at the time (forum, blog, playground, etc).

/d

Ah, I understand how the linking in the logo works now. Thanks.

Anyway i think we should monitor this one and, if happens again, try to reproduce it.