Arduino Create: Project Hub. The project even if published is not displayed

Good morning,
I am new to using Arduino Create Project Hub, I created a project and I published it, but doing a search, it does not appear to me.
Maybe I did not complete the publication?

Project title:Car control with arduino mega and bluetooth of a tablet

regards
Danny003

Hi.

Project hub is an affiliation between Arduino and Hackster.
You might want to check over there.

Log in to your account over there although your Arduino account should let you log in too as they are linked.

Click on your avatar.

Then in the drop down click "My Projects"

Select the one you want to work on (if you have more than one) by hovering your mouse over it and then selecting the edit pencil that should show.

Thank you for your answer.
I have no problems editing the project, but in research.
When I look for the project I can never find it. The published project is displayed only in the search and I do it with the username.

Hi. I just did a search of the Arduino Project Hub and was able to see your project in the search results:
https://create.arduino.cc/projecthub/DANNY003/bluetooth-controlled-car-with-arduino-mega-616a4f

The Arduino Project Hub is a curated collection of projects. Although every published project is displayed on hackster.io, only select projects are displayed on Arduino Project Hub. Each project must be reviewed by an Arduino employee to determine whether it meets the high standards of the Arduino Project Hub, and this takes a little time. Congratulations on your project passing the review and making it into the Arduino Project Hub!