Installed Sloeber Arduino IDE - need some startup instructions

OK, found this on StackOverflow..

So I Copy/Paste in the Project Explorer to create a renamed (for Eclipse) project.

Next I used WinMerge to compare the original and cloned folders and found:

• The rename did not extend to the main project file (the .ino file) so they are the same. Should the ino file not be named the same as the project folder?
  • During the clone the content of the original Release folder was erased, so the bin file disappeared! Is this normal? If so what should one do in order to keep and version the resulting bin file in a project? After all it is the final result file.
    I am used to having the output file only change when compiling/build a project.
  • Also it copied the subversion .svn folder so any change made here will affect the original Subversion project. Could cause lots of unintended problems if one is not careful.

Additional questions:

• How I can correctly change the name of the main project ino file so the two sketches are not named the same...
    I right-clicked it and found the "Rename" command, is that the correct way?
  • Is it possible to make Sloeber switch source file view with the project so that when changing active project the source files also change in the edit pane to the right? Or is there a way to highlight tabs belonging to the selected project in order to minimize the risk of editing the files in the wrong project?
  • I want to reduce the tab width in the editor view but have not found a working way. Is it possible?
    I have gone to Window/Preferences/General/Editors/TextEditors/
    Here I have set Displayed tab width = 2 and checked "Insert spaces for tabs"
    But no change in the display, still 4 spaces for each tab.