Motor shields and servos connected to Arduino UNO

I am trying to run 2 Arduino motors and an analogue servo on an Arduino UNO. When only the motor shield is connected both motors with analogWrite work and run backwards and forwards but when I attach the servo one motor only runs one way the other runs both ways. The motor shield is a 'deek robot motor shield' Board layout attached with my code.
Board Specification
New L293D motor shield, the input voltage DC4.5-25V
600mA OUTPUT CURRENT CAPABILITY PER CHANNEL
1.2A PEAK OUTPUT CURRENT (non repetitive)PER CHANNEL
ENABLE FACILITY
OVERTEMPERATURE PROTECTION
LOGICAL "0" INPUT VOLTAGE UP TO 1.5 V(HIGH NOISE IMMUNITY)
INTERNAL CLAMP DIODES
The Device is a mnolithic integrated high voltage,high current four channel driver designed to accept standard DTL or TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads (such as relays solenoides, DC and stepping motors) and switching power transistors .To simplify the use as two bridges each pair of channels is equipped with an enable input. A separate supply input is provided for the logic, allowing operation at a lower voltage and internal clamp diodes are included. This device is suitable for use in switching applications at frequencies up to 5 kHz.

MotorControl_Inst1_A.ino (1.33 KB)

Fowelld:
When only the motor shield is connected both motors with analogWrite work and run backwards and forwards but when I attach the servo one motor only runs one way the other runs both ways.

Which motor only runs which way? How is everything powered?

Please provide a circuit diagram showing what is connected and where.

Steve

Try using pin 11 instead of 9, the servo library disables PWM on pins 9 and 10.