stepper motor

Hi, I have a 24v stepper motor
m55sp 2nk de, I would like to make it work with a transformer and a trainer to test it as explained in many tutorials but it does not work for me. The engine hits a small blow but does not turn. What capacitor should I put on? tested with 1, 2 or 3 capacitors in parallel of 1000μF 16v and connected to a 12v source

We seem to be missing a ton of details.

TheMemberFormerlyKnownAsAWOL:
We seem to be missing a ton of details.

what detail

i want to do this

KHKHLHLHLHKL:
what detail

The details that allow us to reproduce exactly what you're doing.

Can you reproduce your project based on the description here without any additional information? Such as what stepper, what code, what controller, what wiring, what power supply, etc.

24V stepper and 12V power source doesn't sound like a too smart combination, tbh.

Without controller, without code without, without arduino
The intention is to make it rotate only with transformer, condenser and stepper motor as explained in many websites
turn it without a controller

KHKHLHLHLHKL:
Without controller, without code without, without arduino
The intention is to make it rotate only with transformer, condenser and stepper motor as explained in many websites
turn it without a controller

Then you need to contact those web sites to find out how they do it. It's not something we know how to do without an ARduino, somewhere.

Paul

KHKHLHLHLHKL:
Hi, I have a 24v stepper motor
m55sp 2nk de, I would like to make it work with a transformer and a trainer to test it as explained in many tutorials but it does not work for me. The engine hits a small blow but does not turn. What capacitor should I put on? tested with 1, 2 or 3 capacitors in parallel of 1000μF 16v and connected to a 12v source

Stepper motors are current driven. What is the current rating of the motor?
What stepper driver are you using? You cannot operate a stepper motor without a stepper driver.

i don't know what problem the OP has. I took a chance and looked at the video he linked to and it shows the stepper being used as a split-phase motor. The capacitor is providing the phase difference to the second winding of the motor.

SO, OP, just try it! What is the problem? The video shows EXACTLY the parts needed and how to hook them up. You sure don't need the approval of an Arduino forum.

Paul