Trying to pivot an ATX2/ATMega644P

Any idea on how to pivot (or any similar to that) an ATX2? I'm trying to make it spin in its current position.

Thanks in Advance!

Do you mean the Giant ATX2 bicycle? If so then I think you're posting in the wrong forum section.

(Is this how you reply to a user? I'm new here, sorry of what comes out from this!)

I'm not sure but it's a sumo bot, don't really know how the forums work here.

It is a good idea to start by reading this thread here.

It is also a good idea to give us some more information to go on. Most people won't know exactly what you're talking about if you just say you need help with an ATX2- tell us what it is, provide a link or two to the product itself. That'll help us to help you :slight_smile:

Well. Since I'm not allowed to use my phone to picture it, I provided a pic from the internet to what it really looks like.

I can't tell if people can see the image I posted here, please tell if you do.

iiHex:
Well. Since I'm not allowed to use my phone to picture it, I provided a pic from the internet to what it really looks like.

I can't tell if people can see the image I posted here, please tell if you do.

We can't at the moment, but there is a guide to posting inline images here.
A picture by itself isn't too helpful though. More information (schematic, your current code, what the sumo bot is currently doing and what you want it to do) is needed.

@iiHex
First, welcome to the forum.
I googled ATX2 from your first post and obtained the bicycle. Probably not a lot of people knows what you mean: ATX2 microcontroller board for sumo robot, right? (TransIP - Reserved domain)
Your question seems to me pretty vague: 6 posts without any clue. I think, you should take a time to provide detailed information and then ask what you want. Just exactly what @BJHenry wrote (K+).

Robot from the link above, looks like ready to use kit.

Sorry for the long reply as I have no time to access the forums!

And for the answer to what will I do with my bot, me and my guys were given a task to do a exhibition of our Sumobots.